Suggestions or feedback regarding these and other websites? Contact a board member.
- DPI Theatre: standards/resources for classroom or extracurricular theatre activities
- Wis. HS Theatre Festival: includes contests in One-Act, Thespian individual events, and Tech Olympics, as well as workshops, professional development, and exhibit expo.
- Educational Theatre Association (Thespians): national organization for resources and advocacy in theatre education.
- Jerry Awards: statewide musical theatre contest.
- High School Theatre Directors and Teachers (Facebook): post questions and offer advice
- High School Tech Email List (Google Group): post questions and offer advice.
- Stagecraft Email List: ask about technical problems, how-to's, where to, what if, and career info. Members range from high school students to professional designers and technicians from all over the globe. It's been described by some as "the stagehand's virtual bar" in that the conversation ranges from the extremely technical (mechanical design for theatre) to the mundane (best places to get BBQ when you're on tour in various cities.)
- High School Tech Theatre Lesson Plans: lesson plans and resources for drama teachers by Scott Parker.
- BYU Theatre Curriculum Resources: Aligned to 1994 or 2014 national arts standards.
- National Core Arts Standards: extensive list of standards in creating, performing, responding, and connecting; that same framework was used as the foundation for WI DPI's new 2018 model academic standards in Theatre.
- Stage Lighting Overview: Jeff Salzburg and Judy Kupferman compiled intro to stage lighting.
- Costume Discounters has links to many additional resources.